The attorneys have nearly 100 years of combined legal experience.
Donald R. Gitto, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 101
- Born Brooklyn, New York; admitted to bar, 1983, New York; 1984, U.S. Court of Military Appeals; 1987, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York; 2005, Pennsylvania.
Education: Cornell University (B.S. 1980); Fordham University (J.D., 1983). Captain, JAGC, 1983-1986. Member, Council on Litigation Management, 2009.
David L. Niefer, Assistant Managing Partner, email@example.com, ext 102
- Born Ithaca, New York, admitted to bar, 1995, New York; 2005, Pennsylvania.
Education: George Washington University (B.A. 1988); Syracuse University (J.D., 1994).
John H. Snyder, Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-732-8661
- Born Albany, New York, admitted to bar, 1999, New York; 2007, United States Supreme Court. Education: Utica College of Syracuse University (B.A., 1995); University of Dayton (J.D., 1998). Adjunct Professor, Utica College.
Edmond F. Morreall, Partner, email@example.com, ext 103
- Born Rome, New York; admitted to bar, 2000, New York; 2005, Pennsylvania.
Education: Brigham Young University (B.A. 1994), Cornell University (J.D. 1998). Phi Delta Phi.
Jason M. Carlton, Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 104
- Born Denver, Colorado; admitted to bar, 2001, New York and U.S. District, Northern District of New York; 2006, Pennsylvania.
Education: Northwestern College (B.A. 1997); University of Nebraska at Lincoln (J.D., 2000).
Patrick B. Guy, Partner, email@example.com, ext 105
- Born Binghamton, New York; admitted to bar, 1994, New York.
Education: Union College (B.A. 1990); Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D. 1993).
Joshua M. Luce, Associate Attorney,
firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 107
- Admitted to bar 2008, New York.
Education: University at
Binghamton (B.S. Business Administration, 2002); Albany Law School,
Shane Eaton Armstrong, Associate Attorney, email@example.com, ext 118
- Admitted to bar 2011, New York.
Education: Marquette University (B.A. 2002); Drexel University, Earle Mack School of Law (J.D. 2010).
Marshal Z. Schatz, Of Counsel, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 120
- Admitted to bar 1973, New York; Western District of NY 1978.
Education: State University of New York at Buffalo (B.A. 1969); Albany Law School, 1972.